Project Management Division - Full Time
The Operations Project Manager will oversee cross-functional, complex, & highly visible projects and/or multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Director of Project Management & will play an essential role in quarterbacking cross-functional in-house projects that propel the companys strategic initiatives forward. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, the ability to understand & visualize complex processes & project concepts, innovative problem solving skills, & experience leading multi-disciplined project teams. If you work well in an energizing environment, have excellent communication, project management, & customer service skills, can multi-task under pressure, & are self-motivatedwe want you!
What you'll do:
- In collaboration with & in support of the agency, partners with internal leadership, team, & external partners to proactively translate project requirements into professional options & solutions that address the evolving business need.
- Establishes evaluation criteria to assess projects on an on-going basis. Consistently coordinates, monitors, & evaluates project budgets (projections vs. actuals) on a regular basis while working with divisional leadership & finance on any reconciliation.
- Negotiates contract specifications & project changes with vendors. Actively acquires & reviews bids, SOWs, & contracts to ensure project effectiveness.
- Identifies, manages, and/or adapts resources to achieve project goals while effectively managing scope, schedule & budget for assigned projects. Ensures that projects delivered meet agreed upon goals/ customer requirements.
- Leads project meetings; creates succinct, focused agendas & captures key takeaways & action items to move projects teams forward.
- Implements quality assurance & quality control processes to ensure all aspects of the project are handled in an effective, efficient, & professional manner & to maximize project value.
Who you are:
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks, set goals/objectives, develops schedules, adjusts for problems
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly & consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self & others for results
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, eager learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations with internal & external people, establishes rapport & maintains effective relationships with employees.
- Directing Others - Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretch objectives; distributes workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned & organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work & results; brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator & motivator
- Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively & efficiently
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of overall experience in project management, handling a variety of project types
- Ability to visualize, understand & construct complex processes or concepts, developing process maps, diagrams, models, and/or other process documentation. (ie. Gantt charts, Excel/sheets, & other PM related tools)
- Strong knowledge of project management & change management
- Strong leadership skills & ability to influence others to achieve deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail & ability to multitask.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills (both written & verbal), excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative, Team Player. Ability to engage, interact, & collaborate with various groups or individuals
- PMP, Six Sigma, and/or equivalent certifications
- Position may travel occasionally within the United States
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.