Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We have an incredible opportunity for someone to join the People & Culture team as a Recruiter focused on supporting growth across the company. This is a new position joining an established, but growing recruiting team who together have helped scale Omada over the last few years.
This role will be perfect for you if want to build on your previous recruitment experience & be part of a team working together to nurture a world-class culture. Youll want to join now, because you love building new programs & processes, but also know how to ensure existing recruitment solutions can grow with our Company. Finally, you may not come from the healthcare industry, but you know that something dramatic needs to change in our countrys approach to it & you love the idea of being part of that movement.
- Help Omada find amazing candidates across our Engineering, Product, Marketing, & Commercial teams (to name a few!)
- Create a great candidate experience across all of Omadas hiring activities
- Negotiate offers & ensure a high close rate for candidates
- Track & understand relevant recruiting metrics
- Challenge the status quo & provide useful suggestions for improvement
- Support the learning & development of hiring managers & fellow recruitment team members
- Inspire everyone to be a Recruiter for Omada
You will love this job if you have:
- 4+ years recruitment experience, ideally at a high-growth startup; or 3+ years comparable experience (e.g. people operations, sales, customer success)
- A passion for helping companies scale, & an ability to gracefully adapt to rapid change
- A creative, open-minded approach to new projects & challenges
- A keen attention to the important details, & a knack for improving recruitment outcomes through process improvement
- A strong track record of developing creative recruitment strategies & initiatives
- A love of technology, & a determination to get the most out of it
- Greenhouse or other ATS experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- A powerful work ethic, & a willingness to go the extra mile for the team
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.