WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Central Data & Analytics organization to lead our internal data modeling & data warehousing initiatives. The Central Data & Analytics organizations primary focus include central data modeling, insights & data education.
The ideal person for this role understands how to effectively work with a cross functional team including data engineers & BI analysts to deliver impactful central data models as a service for all stakeholders in WeWork, cross all business functions & verticals, including real estate development, finance, growth & member experience. We are looking for an experienced & persistent product management professional who can see the forest through the trees while navigating within a faced paced high-growth environment.
- Youll serve as the primary point of contact between various product, analytics & engineering stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Real Estate & Development, Operations) & the Central Data & Analytics organization for collecting & prioritizing data modeling requirements
- Youll drive stakeholder discussions towards clear analytical goals while considering design trade-offs such as data availability/feasibility, system performance, resource availability & timelines
- Youll partner with Regional leadership teams to define & deliver shared data & analytical assets
- Youll be responsible for the internal product roadmap for central data model initiative as well as other relevant self-service tooling initiatives (eg: data dictionary, data governance processes)
- Youll own outbound executive user communication & support for centrally owned data warehousing initiatives
- Youll define product requirements documents & obtain partner sign-off, define user stories, & own other user facing documentation (metrics definitions, wikis, etc)
- Youll work closely with data engineers & BI analysts on agile planning, backlog grooming, story execution, testing, & deployments
- Youll partner with Data Engineering & BI managers as scrum leads to manage sprints & ensure roadmap delivery
- 5+ years Product Management experience required (Internal or external customer facing data products)
- 7+ years experience delivering enterprise data warehouse solutions to across wide functions & business domains (eg: sales & marketing, real estate & physical space, billing & payments) required
- Strong SQL skills required
- Prior experience in data warehouse modeling & ETL/data pipeline development
- Prior experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions on enterprise BI platforms (Tableau & Looker)
- Agile/scrum development methodology
- Excellent communication & presentation abilities to varying audiences (end users, managers, technical & executive)
Nice to have
- Prior experience in data warehouse infrastructure a plus
- Understanding of various statistical or machine learning techniques a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.