HelloFresh is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team, focusing on the expense side of the P&L. The candidate will work cross-functionally to analyze financial results & highlight key drivers. They will be responsible for developing methodologies, dashboards, & models from both a budget & a forecasting perspective.
- Develop scalable financial models or reports that align & simplify monthly business reviews, annual planning, quarterly budgeting & monthly/weekly forecasting processes
- Build scalable financial processes & metrics by working with functional leaders & other finance teams
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to the monthly close process
- Investigate month over month variance & follow up with business functions within the organization on the variances
- Provide fact-based insights into variances & trends
- Have data analytic discussions in business review meetings with cross-functional business stakeholders, senior management & business managers
- Complete ad hoc financial modeling & analysis
- Leverage knowledge of HelloFresh organization & work closely with the Global FP&A team to streamline & build standardized planning & reporting models
- Someone who pays attention to detail & has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, work under pressure, & meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own & the teams tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing & colleagues finance.
- A considered & strong communicator who gives clear & structured excel recommendations.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced & often ambiguous environment.
- Highly analytical & detail-oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
At a minimum, you have...
- 4+ years of finance/accounting experience
- 4 year degree in finance, related business field or equivalent directly related work experience required
- Deep understanding of Cost of Sales P&L buildup & cost center structures
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & experience in financial modeling, experience with ERP system (Tableau, SAP, Business Objects) is a plus
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience within / solid understanding of food and/or subscription businesses