As a Program Manager in Unitys Accelerate Solutions group, youll join a diverse team responsible for leading custom programs & projects for our global clients (such as Electronic Arts, Microsoft, lululemon, & Enbridge to name a few) that transform their businesses, product lines, & operations. Were looking for a creative business leader who can coalesce an inspired program for our clients & deliver results with custom run-time 3D applications, uniquely built for enterprise clients.
In this role, you will act as our client liaison, helping us to build & nurture long-term partnerships that produce industry changing advances. You will partner with our internal teams to review sector specific opportunities as you handle clients & youll be a major contributor to bringing in projects & accounts that drive the whole success of the company.
What youll be doing
- Identify new prospects & target accounts in partnership with internal BD & sales teams
- Work with internal partners to develop proposals & project budgets
- Demonstrate ability to drive custom client solutions utilizing both existing & developing technology
- Closely align with the business on customer strategy & vision in order to optimize our client relationships
- Drive opportunities from first contact with a client through to the successful delivery of projects to develop a successful ongoing relationship
What were looking for
- Relevant leadership experience in either professional services, product or custom software development, delivering high quality results
- History of success in business development roles with a strong professional network that can be maximized to build new opportunities
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem solving, & organizational skills & desire to continuously learn & improve, & engage forward thinking clients
- No restrictions on traveling internationally
- Multilingual with perfect English in written & verbal communication
You might also have
- Deep knowledge or experience working within a specific vertical is a plus
- Advanced University degree(s)
- Public speaking & thought leadership skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.