Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As a Sr. QA Engineer at Demandbase, you will design & execute the testing strategy for our application engineering, & services teams. You will be responsible for creating, evaluating, & maintaining test plans & test cases for current & upcoming projects. You will contribute to our existing automation testing framework & will integrate your automated tests into our continuous deployment process.
The position requires working directly with the development teams, product managers, & support team building & creating the next generation ABX platform. The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for customer happiness & pride in working effectively & efficiently. You have demonstrated repeatedly that the tests youve executed have had an impact on reducing software defects.
What youll be doing:
- Apply expertise in requirements analysis to ensure the quality of the application holds for all user scenarios
- Collaborate with engineering, product & support teams to identify needs & solve problems
- Develop key processes & reporting to maintain & monitor application integrity
What were looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance in the capacity of a testing automation engineer or software engineer
- BS degree in computer science or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, & experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with analyzing requirements, gap analysis & risk assessment
- Detailed experience with SQL specifically in MySQL/PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery, or Amazon Athena
- Assurance of data quality including but not limited to data accuracy, uniqueness, consistency & completeness
- Experience integrating tests in an automation framework
- Experience with test case development, test plan development, & defect management
- Experience in Agile testing
- Experience testing under Linux/Unix & knowledge of programming language such as Java, Scala or Python
- Outstanding attention to detail. Ability to recognize abnormalities in trends, boundary problems & thresholds.
- Pragmatic approach to testing. Ability to take minimal requirements & turn them into detailed test cases. Proactive about finding bugs instead of reactively testing.
- Experience testing SaaS applications
- Strong knowledge of infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services or Google Compute
- Experience in REST API testing & proficiency with cURL
- Familiarity with data quality testing
- Integration with Marketing Automation Systems(Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn)
- JIRA, Confluence, SwaggerHub
- Git, Gitflow, Github, Gitlab
- Involvement with production data ingestion & management systems
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.