Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
We are looking for anAssociate Client Success Manager, Enterprise based in New Your City to support up to 75 current Yext customers. You will be responsible for new client implementation & relationship management as well as ensuring adoption & engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Account Managers play anintegralrole in our business bybuildingstrong working relationships with each & every client, driving annual renewals & upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development, Client Delivery & Product Management to accelerate usage & relay client needs. Salary iscompetitiveand will be commensurate with experience.
- Drive upsell & retention opportunities into book of business
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement across customer contacts
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly & create consistent process across all clients
- Utilize software & best practices to track & document customer interactions
- Uphold deep knowledge of & ability to educate client on Yext marketing platform
- Develop standard methodologies & process strategies
- Understand client business goals & anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fullyleverageYext to meet their performance & operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients
- Extraordinary communication skills & organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfactionMinimum Requirements
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills orequivalent experience
- At minimum, 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role or professional setting
- Experience in Technology/Digital/Marketing role/capacity
- Extraordinary client service & relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Strong analytical andproblem-solvingskills
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Diehard driveto make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation andintegrationexperience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.