Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is currently seeking a top-tier candidate to join its Financial Planning & Analysis team in New York. In this role you will work directly with the Senior Director of Finance Planning & Analysis & support groups across the organization, with a focus on supporting the Marketing organization. You will drive process improvements, serve as a true strategic partner to the business, & help elevate the FP&A team to a higher level of operational excellence. You will support strategic projects, annual budgeting, monthly reporting & ad hoc analysis. The right candidate will have a meticulous nature & an attention to detail, coupled with an ability to assess the big picture & concisely tell Caspers story through the numbers.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Manage monthly financial reporting for departments, leadership & the board, delivering the relevant financial information, analysis & context in a clear & concise manner to frame & facilitate management discussions
- Partner with departments using financial analysis to optimize ongoing processes & evaluate the viability of strategic initiatives including: promotional strategies, marketing efficiency & brand initiatives
- Support strategic projects including 5 year strategic planning, fundraising efforts, potential partnerships or M&A activity, & investor relations
- Coordinate the annual budget & reforecasts between finance & business partners, facilitating cross functional collaboration to ensure the budget supports Caspers strategic plan
- Create & maintain detailed forecasting models & reports using our financial modeling & reporting tool, Adaptive, in order to support short-term & long-term strategic planning
- Manage headcount reporting & planning process
Our dream candidate has...
- Experience at an eCommerce company supporting the marketing organization
- 6-8 years of related work experience, with at least four years of direct experience in financial planning & analysis
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree with an exceptional academic record
- Strong Excel skills, experience with financial modeling & a solid base in accounting & finance
- Experience with JD Edwards & Adaptive or similar system
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written
- The attitude of a team player, possessing a strong work ethic & drive for results
- The ability to manage multiple project & priorities on a simultaneous basis
The syrup on your waffles...
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!