RAPP New York is looking for a Finance Coordinator to join our award-winning Finance team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology, & creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As a Finance Coordinator , you will be responsible for assisting the Sr. Financial Analyst/Finance Manager on the overall financial management of client work for RAPP East. This includes, but is not limited to, executing billing of fees & monitoring out of pocket expenses.
- Build effective relationships across departments to ensure delivery of desired results.
- Work with the finance team to conduct financial reconciliations (closing jobs, updating job status, monitoring WIP, processing time transfers).
- Facilitate in processing expense reports for RAPP East employees.
- Consolidate & maintain updated electronic job jacket files with appropriate support documentation.
- Manage all execution of client invoicing according to contracted billing agreements.
- Proactively monitor & update invoicing schedules for clients.
- Process third party vendor invoices.
- Monitor & report out on outstanding A/R.
- Distribute weekly burn & labor reports for RAPP NY.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed, based on the evolving needs of the department & agency.
- Bachelors degree in accounting/finance preferred or equivalent experience
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated individual who likes challenges & can work well with others
- Ability to work independently & maintain confidentiality
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $50,000-$60,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.