ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data & analytics to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of 2 functional areas: Revenue Planning & Channel Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented Sales Analyst to join the channel analytics team. The Sales Analyst will utilize data to drive actionable insights that enhance retail sales productivity, consumer buying experience, & expansion decisions. This role involves collaboration across the Revenue, Finance & Business Intelligence teams, & requires someone with strong analytical & quantitative skills, as well as business savvy.
- Partner with the revenue planning team to build & maintain robust store forecasts (internal & stretch budgets) & KPI measurement & tracking.
- Analyze actual monthly, weekly performance & identify key drivers behind variances in sales & budgets.
- Develop & maintain operational KPI dashboards in Looker & Salesforce
- Serve as key owner of retail insights & disseminate reports, findings, & dashboards across the retail organization.
- Strategize on methodologies to address & answer complex retail & real estate decisions through analytics.
- Partner with regional sales managers & store managers to help them better understand their businesses & identify opportunities for improvement.
- BA/BS degree in an analytical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience working in an analytics function in direct-to-consumer business with both ecommerce & retail sales channels
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing business modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel, Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with reporting & data visualization capabilities in Looker & Salesforce. Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex & nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets.
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail; thrives in ambiguity & develops novel approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations to senior leaders & business stakeholders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.