Join VillageMD as a Manager, Provider Transactions
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Provider Transactions to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, hysician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
How you can make a difference
- Leading deals from diligence through close, successfully maintaining an excellent provider experience while adeptly navigating our internal functional teams to create an organized, streamlined deal process end to end.
- Leading the execution of all relevant transactional agreements such as Lease Agreements, Transitional Services Agreements (TSA), Custodianship of Records, & Business Associate Agreements.
- Interfacing across cross-functional teams to ensure timely decision making, coordinated progress week over week, & clear, consistent communication back to prospective providers & critical practice leadership.
- Partnering with national & local VMD Finance teams to assess & analyze deals (Employment, or Affiliate) relative to budget. This includes pre & post transaction.
- In a hands-on way, driving forward progress across the Provider Transaction Process, such as but not limited to:
- Pulling productivity reports from practices for pre-LOI diligence information
- Ensuring coordination for diligence collection from prospective practices in partnership with Integration counterparts
- Work closely with Growth team, VMD Finance & Legal teams on pricing & practice valuation considerations
- Acting as the responsible party for aligning required decision making across the negotiation process between Legal/Business/Growth teams
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, & can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, & a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented & have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving & execution.
- You are process & deadline oriented- you understand how to drive multiple parties to consensus on defined timelines
- You are self-starting & maintain a high sense of urgency & accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
- You are organized- you can track multiple transactions at the same time & have clear, consistent communication & plan to continue to keep all moving week over week to close.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5 years of experience
- Prior experience driving practice acquisition execution including heavy interface across legal process to drive potential deals to execution
- Excellent written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills & the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees & diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong financial & analytical background
- Experience with practice operations, EMR data, preferrable but not required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.