Accounts Receivable Coordinator- Gympass, Brazil
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
An Accounts Receivable Coordinatorat Gympass is responsible for:
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Preparation & analysis of AR reports
- Management of AR module in NetSuite (ERP)
- Meetings / Conference Calls with clients to align the AR process
- Closing accounting process - AR Reconciliation
- Focal point to clarify AR matters to clients & internal stakeholders
- AR Key user for system changes & new implementations
- Control of AR KPIs
What can Gympass offer you?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in accounts receivable, billing & collection
- Must be proactive, a quick learner, & work well under pressure
- Excellent written & oral communication skills (English & Portuguese). Spanish is a plus.
- Flexible & problem solver
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Must have aptitude for accuracy, detailed-oriented, analytical/inquiring mind-set, ability to
set priorities, excellent communication skills & ability to get results
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize, find solutions, & work independently
- Must be capable of handling multiple responsibilities concurrently
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Accounting
Join this mission!
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.