Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Performance & Product Marketing, you will be responsible for building, managing, & tracking all of our demand generation efforts throughout the customer journey. You thrive in a dynamic work environment, are experienced with marketing automation tools, & can work cross-functionally with Marketing & GTM teams to develop & implement the strategy, processes, & reporting/metrics for demand generation.
The role spans the entire lead lifecycle - from inbound & outbound marketing to cultivate & upsell/cross sell programs - & has direct ownership of marketing automation systems & the building & management of campaigns across channels including: email, website, promoted content, direct mail, & more.
- Build & organize a fresh new instance of Marketo
- Create reporting dashboards to quantify the impact of marketing activities using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adwords, & additional Martech tools
- Establish & implement a lead scoring model
- Implement database segmentation based on multiple customer types
- Assist with campaign execution - build landing pages and/or microsite, tracking codes, & Salesforce reporting
- Deliver planned & adhoc email campaigns to support both external & internal communications
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design & execute customer nurture tracks & manage leads through the buyer journey
- Work with Comms to amplify announcements & content to key audiences
- Work with Sales Ops to ensure proper data flow between Salesforce & Marketo
- Develop insights & best practices to make recommendations on areas for optimization & ongoing return on investment & improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations management function with experience in creating & executing online customer awareness, acquisition & retention campaigns
- Experience with Marketo & Salesforce is a must
- Experience with Google AdWords & Google analytics is a must
- Consistent track record of project management on global marketing campaigns
- Validated experience in campaign-based A/B testing, execution, & analysis
- Experience in database/list management & building targeted audiences
- Experience with account-based marketing efforts a plus
- Paid social experience is preferred
- Wordpress experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.