Are you a highly skilled individual with a passion for technology & a deep understanding of Salesforce implementation? Are you ready to take the first step into a dynamic career in Salesforce development? Taboola Information Systems is expanding, & we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Entry-Level Salesforce Developer.
We are seeking a skilled, passionate individual who possesses a strong technical & analytical background & a comprehensive understanding of Salesforce implementation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to harness your existing knowledge & build upon it, as you embark on a journey to become a proficient Salesforce Developer. Our commitment to nurturing talent & fostering growth means you'll receive the training & mentorship necessary to excel in this role.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, & implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements as well as providing architectural guidance to ensure scalability, reliability, & performance of the entire Salesforce environment.
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Design & develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that Salesforce solutions are scalable, reliable, & performant.
- Build & maintain Lightning Components, & Apex classes/triggers & Flows.
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party systems using REST & SOAP APIs.
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, & other developers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Provide technical expertise guidance & consultation to the team & stakeholders.
- Maintain code quality & ensure that best practices for development, implementation & deployment are followed.
- Establish working processes to ensure timely & high quality delivery.
- Continuously learn & keep up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates & new features.
What are the skills a good Salesforce Developer & Implementer needs to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce as business analyst/implementer.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform & implementation tools.
- Experience with integration using REST & SOAP APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce flows.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong self-learning abilities.
It'll be great if you also have
- Development experience.
- SQL & SOQL knowledge.
- Salesforce certifications.
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.