At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
We are seeking a B2B-savvy Senior Manager, Social Media to join our Marketing Team to support with overall social media & social advertising strategy. You will develop & execute measurable campaigns for the brand using platforms, such as Twitter & LinkedIn, as well as explore new channels like Instagram & YouTube for B2B & audience targeting.
You will lead in the development of sophisticated Paid Social media strategies which accurately address the objectives of Conductor branding & will enable us to achieve our goals & KPIs.
As the Senior Manager, Social Media you will spearhead the Conductors online presence to other businesses & clients alike.
- Ideating & executing social posts via LinkedIn & Twitter to maintain social media presence
- Assisting internal executives & Conductors with social media best practices
- Working with multiple disciplines across the Marketing & Communications teams to ensure the right content is distributed
- Developing & executing A/B testing plans to determine any trends in audience behavior & monitor all mentions of the company name
- Providing social media content strategy
- Experience within the SEO industry, marketing technology, or similar digital marketing industry
- Deep knowledge of Social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & other social platforms), & Google Analytics
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated written & verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience within Paid Social Media with at least 1 year experience in a leadership role
- Degree within a relevant field of study, such as business, marketing or communications
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns & identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit & exceed expectations & KPIs
- Strong communication & presenting skills - direct & comfortable in giving & receiving constructive feedback
- Providing Social Media training to internal teams & executives & act as a mentor & coach to other Conductors as Social Ambassadors
- Producing internal reports, studies & presentations to executives.
- Staying abreast of industry trends & all applicable technologies including developments in social media, analytics, online marketing, E-commerce & online consumer behavior.
- Experience of working across complex campaigns & capable of conceptualizing & executing unique ideas under time constraints
- Proven ability to strategize & build social media plans from the ground up
- An entrepreneurial spirit & self-motivated individual who consistently monitors their respective landscape in order to keep up with industry developments, new tactics & thought leadership
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.