The Critical Mass team in Cupertino sits & works should-to-shoulder with our client. We create applications which drive one of the worlds most trafficked websites. We play an active role helping our client connect their consumers globally through mobile, digital, & in-store experiences.
As the Interactive Art Director, the conceptual development & execution of creative deliverables is your focusincluding creating & communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, & developing interactive design solutions. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion creative concepts to clients & project teams alike. Theres a line between creative expression & commercial realitybut youve got that covered. You want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too. Good newsyoull have mentorship from a Creative Director to help you grow, & youll lead a team of designers while collaborating cross-functionally with other technical & content teams.
- Be accountable for successful conception & execution of visual creative direction.
- Regularly review creative work with the groups senior creative staff to get feedback on direction, & to ensure the work is aligned with other activities in the group.
- Deliver the art direction of an interactive project, from concept to iterations to final development & delivery.
- Develop innovative & on-strategy designs & experiences that meet the objectives of the assignment.
- Solve problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, & developers.
- Present & articulate design rationale.
- Communicate effectively, verbally & in writing, with other creatives & product managers, fostering trust & respect.
- Manage the work of interactive designers & art direct photographers & illustrators as necessary.