Aircall was founded in 2014 & is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration & integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital & eFounders & supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me & Sendinblue, Aircall & its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged & passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team. In the next few years, our technical challenge is to leverage fully decoupled architecture & microservices at scale with reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
Volume: Store, aggregate & compute 1M+ events/day today, 100M+ by next year
Live: Analyse & take live decisions based on 1M+ events/day
Modularity: Make our stack scale & increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
: Keep a 99.99
% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
We have built & successfully operated +8 microservices since 2019, & that's just the beginning. There are impacts & changes at all levels: architecture, infrastructure, software, organization, & business.
As we scale our stack, we are scaling our team. The engineering team is organized in Chapters, Tribes & Squads. These agile, autonomous, stable, & multidisciplinary squads focus on a specific business scope driven by customer-centric objectives & key results.
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the B2B Phone system & in this context we are scaling & growing very fast! So does our Tech teams & this is a key moment to join Aircall in term of growth & opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Jira Expert to take ownership of the Atlassian suite.
If you're a person that loves a good challenge, enjoys solving meaningful problems, & wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups - then this role might just be ideal for you!
Your mission at Aircall
- Support the tech teams towards a standardized & optimum use of Jira.
- Scale up Jira to use it at it's best, bulk upload of issues, upload Test-cases using plugins.
- Support & train internal users to facilitate the adoption of Jira solutions.
- Implement best practices.
- Bring security expertise.
- Customize workflows, fields, screens, permissions , notifications & issue type schemes.
- Maintain a complete Jira instance in an efficient way & so integrate with other tools in Atlassian.
- Analyze Service Desk needs for internal & external clients, propose & implement solutions.
A little about you
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Jira Administrator
- Customer oriented mindset
- Agile methodologies & web industry enthusiast
- Fast thinker & pro-active mindset
- Developer or QA engineer background is a plus