Do you love justice & making this world a better place? If you have a passion for investigating & fighting cyber fraud, we want to talk to you! We are looking for that unique individual who loves problem-solving, analyzing data or people, & getting things done in a fast-paced tech environment.
Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell & share their personal style. With millions of shoppers & over a million sellers, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community everyday to express themselves & share their love of fashion.
Poshmark is looking for a Fraud Associate who will focus on fraud detection & solve fraud-related issues. In addition to operational work, you will evolve our processes & help develop scalable solutions to fraud prevention. The Fraud Associate will play a critical role in making sure that our marketplace is trusted & safe. This is an entry-level position.
- Effectively review & investigate events to identify fraudulent behaviors
- Leverage a variety of data sources to establish informed decisions
- Use back office tools to take appropriate actions on user accounts or orders
- Interact with the Poshmark community about sensitive issues in a professional manner
- Collaborate with the Payment & Support teams to troubleshoot issues
- Ask a lot of questions based on your immense curiosity & desire for a detailed understanding of the Poshmark community
- B.A. or B.S. required, new graduates are welcome
- 0-1 year of operational or customer support experience preferred
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Passionate about community & helping our users
- Self motivated & strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Contagious positive energy while remaining calm & collected
- Collaborative & strong team player
- Experienced with using Microsoft Excel a plus
Founded in 2011, Poshmark is the largest social marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell & share their style with others. Poshmarks mission is to make shopping simple & fun by connecting people around a shared love of fashion, while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers. Recognized as the go-to shopping destination for millennials, Poshmarks community of over four million Seller Stylists help shoppers discover the perfect look from over 25 million items & 5,000 brands. The company is backed by the worlds leading venture capital institutions including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Inventus Capital, SoftTech VC, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures & AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Snapchat.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.