Company Description|Job Description
Senior Technical Product Manager - Merchant & Acquiring Processing Product Development
We're more than a global payment gateway - we're a payment management company. CyberSource provides a complete portfolio of services that simplify & automate payment operations. Customers use our CyberSource & Authorize.Net brand solutions to process online payments, streamline fraud management, & simplify payment security.
Born during the dawn of ecommerce in 1994, CyberSource was one of the pioneers in online payment & fraud management services for medium & large-sized merchants. In 2007, we acquired the leading U.S. small business payment services provider, Authorize.Net, thus expanding our market footprint to cover businesses ranging from the smallest sole proprietorships to the largest global brands. In 2010 CyberSource was acquired by, & operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa Today, over 400,000 businesses worldwide use CyberSource solutions.
If you have deep experience in card acquiring & payment gateway processing & have worked extensively developing payment acceptance solutions for merchants, & are well versed with processing traditional as well as emerging payment types in card-not-present & card-present environments, & you are someone who takes charge & makes things happen, please apply to this role.
We are looking for technically savvy Product Management talent to help us continue to grow & launch new features & services. TheSenior Technical Product Managerwill be responsible for aggressively expanding Visa's product portfolios by delivering new offerings that will be integrated into the core platform.
We have a start-up mentality, will take smart risks, solve important problems & adapt & iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is passionate about this space, is ready to work & play hard & join a team that is made stronger through innovation & collaboration.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource's Productwithin CyberSource's Core Payments Team.They will lead thedefinition of technical requirements & the development of the product roadmap to support CyberSource's Acquirer, Partner, Merchant & Portfolio business. Detailed responsibilities enumerated below.
Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy &the product roadmap for payment processingto support market expansion. Evaluate new product opportunities & bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with business strategy.
- Define end to end solution to enable new payment methods, newpartner integrations in different markets. Identify dependencies onother products to deliver a complete end to end solution. Define & implement strategy for building new integrations with payments processor in different markets.
Influence executives & team members alike, with your unique approaches to problem solving & direct the course of our technical solutions.Analyze specifications of processors, card networks, point of sale systems & terminal hardware & provide thought leadership, drive business architecture & finally translate those to specific requirements for CyberSource.
Work closely with Product line owners, partners & engineering teams to define & develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
Sign off on product demo. Ensure product features are well understood & implemented as requested. Demonstrate the product capabilities periodically in brown bags & increase awareness of our products within the organization.
Be the leader of the scrum team & driveactive prioritization of the product backlog & participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
- Define, monitor & measure product metrics & KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition & development process
- Continuously evolve & improve the product by incorporating feedback, & based on user testing, experimentation, data & analytics
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Deep understanding & hands on experiencewithcard present messaging, scheme rules, mandates & integration protocols with gateways & processors.
- Proven ability to manage complex products & projects through various, often competing priorities, constraints & requirements. Experience creating value proposition definition, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, & executive presentations.
- Understanding of the technical aspects behind product features & functionalities. Ability to craft, define & deploy omni-channel solutions for merchants.
Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product. Show a creative spark in product innovation, product management, & finding ways to get things done in a globally dispersed team.
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others.Experience leading cross-functional teams on complex problems from all fronts across all functions & locations.
Excellent written & oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited. Ability to lead peer team meetings, resolve teamblockersand do knowledge share sessions with various team members.
Strong desire & aptitude to be very hands-on with data & reporting. Be very comfortable articulating, presenting & influencing key stake holders & leaders of the organizations to pursue new ideas & challenge status quo.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.