ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager to partner with our Customer Support teams & help them maintain 1st class Customer Service. Youll be in the same office as our CS teams, able to have face-to-face conversations to help identify & solve problems in real-time. Youll maintain our tooling platform, being responsible for upgrading it & using an inner-sourcing model with the ability to have other teams submit & release their own tooling.
As a Senior Engineering Manager youll be working closely with our engineers day-to-day to support & mentor them as they tackle tough technical challenges. Youll grow our future leaders & individual contributors, identify & provide opportunities focused on providing the best employee experience while balancing delivery of capabilities that work at Scale. Youll own your software, helping define solutions to problems while mitigating long-term risks.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage a software development team (geographically dispersed) where the overall business opportunity or strategy may not yet be defined.
- Help to deliver a technical vision with an eye on for Customer satisfaction & security.
- Proactively identify technology gaps & opportunities, mitigate risks created through complexity (technical & regulatory).
- Ensure the right people are in the right job through creating leadership opportunities, hiring, performance management, & generally caring about your team.
- Partner with commercial & product stakeholders to build & balance backlogs & roadmaps for our Voice & Video products.
- Measure, own & drive predictability through Operational Excellence & transparency through data & KPIs.
- Own your software & guide your team to deliver it providing appropriate support for it.
- Help scope & define new solutions to problems while influencing the Roadmap & ensuring we delivery truly viable features & Products.
- Optional: Experience with CRM systems such as ZenDesk or Salesforce.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Experience designing & delivering technology solutions for consumer facing products required to work at scale.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team to problem solve & design best practice solutions for our application stack.
- Ability to pressure-test solutions, spot edge-cases & work with other Engineers to solve these.
- Experience defining & implementing software delivery best practices, agile delivery methodologies & proven track-record of continuously improving delivery pace while maintaining quality.
- Experience supporting software systems in production including on-call support with a relentless focus on improving the stability, availability & performance of those systems.
- Delivery of technology solutions working closely with multiple stakeholders & users.
- The ability to delivery architecturally sound solutions in the absence of a highly experienced individual contributor
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.