They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are adding a Senior Director, Global Organizational Development to our HR Leadership team in New York! The position will be responsible for providing oversight & guidance on all things learning & development, talent management, succession planning, & performance management globally. The purpose of this role is to establish & enhance strategies & programs that enable our organization, teams, managers, & employees to grow & thrive.
What You'll Do...
- Lead development of L&D framework, strategy, & execution for Gympass globally, creating an overall forward-looking manager development program & roadmap.
- Ensure we are adopting & driving a best in class individual, team & organizational development strategies & fostering a learning environment through varied L&D & talent management programs.
- Establish programs & tools to lead integrated goal planning, performance management, & succession planning methods & processes.
- Build a strong partnership & work closely with business leaders to address development gaps, & design & execute high-impact & scalable learning experiences informed by business needs.
- Oversee program management for employee development programs.
- Be a role model for our values & exceptional collaboration, while driving alignment & clear decision making.
- Measure the success of programs through metrics & take appropriate action based on insights.
You Should Have....
- Minimum 8 years experience in a People-focused role, including organizational development in a leadership capacity.
- Strong background in Talent Management
- Interest in & passion for building & implementing Learning & Development
- Has a global mindset
- A growth mindset & demonstrated success in developing strategies, programs, & tactics designed to grow & retain a best-in-class workforce
- Strong verbal & written communication skills that can adapt based on the audience.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, define programs & deliver content
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity & prefers to work autonomously
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities & multiple tasks
- Comfortable with ambiguity & can work autonomously
- Bachelors degree
- Global travel required
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.