Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position serves as Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks). The role manages the efforts of Visa technical & business resources required to implement new & add-on Visa products & services. Responsible for gathering & documenting project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Visa regulations, fees, features & functionality
This is an individual contributor role responsible for working with Visa Clients (banks) to achieve the timely & error free implementation of new Visa products & services or updates to existing Visa programs. This role works across a breadth of internal & external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy & works with line management within Visa & the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
- Provide project management support to Visa client institutions & processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers to understand card program set up requirements & facilitate new card program installations, conversions & maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments & deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing & change requests, as well as short term tactical & strategic customer initiatives.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors & internal stakeholders.
- Prepare & maintain detailed project plans, status reports, & issues logs.
- Represent customer system & processing requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments & must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems & meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a business analyst, customer support role in software or financial services.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or customer support role in software, financial or information services
- Working knowledge of Visa's payment processing systems including message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement & client connectivity a plus
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Ability to synthesize & translate technical information & apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve results as part of an effective team.
- Able to effectively prioritize & multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must be able to work on Singapore Public Holidays, if required & at hours to support clients in designated country of support.
- Candidate is required to support the Asia market
- This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client & company configuration changes & associated post production validation.