Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
The Director, Global Sales Enablement is responsible for supporting Circles growth engine by equipping our sales teams with product expertise. Circle is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, & this role will be leading our global sales enablement strategy. As the leader of this team, you will set the vision for how we scale new hire training & implement ongoing education for Global Sales. The role reports into VP of Product Marketing & Growth & will interface with Sales, Marketing & PMM leadership. You will be accountable for all the training & development needs for the org & to build, scale & execute a clear training methodology.
Our goal is to develop a world-class Sales organization & produce highly effective sales representatives who have a reputation for quality & success.
What you'll work on:
- Build & execute a vision that increases Circles sales excellence (identifying the learning needs & actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, & impact) for our products
- Scope & source and/or build educational programs for Revenue team & new hire onboarding & curriculum for Circles products, the industry, our competitive positioning & pricing overviews.
- Determine sales enablement priorities with key stakeholders, & communicate enablement strategy & KPIs to those stakeholders.
- Recruit, manage & grow the Sales Enablement team
- Develop, implement, & maintain content delivery systems that support both the training & sales processes. Ensure that sales content for both training & selling purposes is organized, searchable, & easily accessible by the sales team
- Improve how sales reps use collateral & marketing materials effectively. Help add to the feedback loop between sales & product marketing to improve messaging, asset types, & content mix.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of experience specifically in sales education in a technology or fast growth company preferably at a B2B & Fintech company.
- 5+ years people management experience
- A proven track record in building successful training & development programs
- Revenue oriented DNA & empathy for the hustle
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales leaders & subject matter experts
- You thrive in unstructured environments & bringing order to chaos
- You are as excited about defining what to build as building & delivering training & enablement itself
- You love crypto & are a constant learner
- You live & breath best practices developing in Sales expertise
- Hubspot experience a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.