HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 14 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be an integral part of a fast growing scale-up, making sure we find & build a talented team in the Nordics. You will be part of our new our local People organization, & have the opportunity to help shape this agenda for the future!
On a day to day basis you will be working closely with our hiring managers to support & guide them in the recruitment processes. You will also have access to our international people team who can support you with systems, tools & topic expertise.
- Be responsible for all recruitment functions, including sourcing, preliminary phone screens, scheduling, & coordinating with hiring managers to source & attract the best candidates to join the HelloFresh team
- Develop a pipeline of candidates for each of our world class departments including: Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Product Development & Finance across both Denmark, Sweden & Norway
- Maintain & create attractive job postings to build a pipeline of inbound resumes through a variety of channels
- Understand the hiring needs for each department & assist with forecasting needs
- Manage our applicant tracking system & job boards
- Take a creative & strategic approach to recruiting, developing & improving our sourcing strategies for both active & passive candidates
- Strengthening our employer brand & ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience including delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis. Experience recruiting for supply chain & operational roles is a big plus
- The ability to research and advise on appropriate salary brackets & market trends
- Comfortable on the phone & pitching positions to entry level & director level candidates
- A people person with great communication & interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with a hands-on attitude, & confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Able to effectively structure your time & work to ensure progress on key priorities
- IT savvy, with strong professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite/G-suite & experience with applicant tracking systems
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand & culture, & a love of good food
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future people agenda from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, drinks in the office, Friday bars, subsidised office lunch etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.