Tanium is building a world-class organization & is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join
the Finance team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability
to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners to
drive thoughtful analysis & controllership across the business. You must love to dive deep into
data & can communicate results & analyses at all levels. This is an opportunity to further
develop analytical, business partnering, & financial modeling skills.
What youll do here:
- Act as finance business partner to the R&D & IT teams
- Partner with R&D & IT business leads on direct expense & capitalization of new
- Partner with cross functional teams to manage headcount & discretionary spend
- Manage forecasting & close processes (annual plan, quarterly forecasts, scenario
- Design & implement Adaptive processes to support our growth & drive efficiencies
between finance & business partners
- Deliver accurate & timely monthly & quarterly management reporting analyzing
financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends
- Support corporate reporting & analytics on metrics such as annual recurring revenue
(ARR) & billings
- Build deep business partner relationships across the organization, establishing trust and
gaining an understanding of relevant business drivers
- Provide strategic support related to all reporting, planning & forecasting deliverables,
financial presentations, & ad-hoc financial & operational analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc projects & analyses as needed
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excel modeling skills
- Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, & Salesforce is a plus
- Understanding of software & hardware procurement
- Adaptable & able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Comfortable with ambiguity & a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.