WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a management SaaS sales role with a high level of experience managing a small team of Account Executives as well as outbound prospectors. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience selling a SaaS product to enterprise-level clients.
Strong candidates will have experience working with large Enterprise clients, as well as the ability to coach & lead both an outbound prospecting team in addition to the enterprise sales team. In addition experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience within Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 4 years of experience managing a regional team of enterprise sales executives (experience managing an outbound prospecting team preferred)
- Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, & Sales Operations
- Outstanding verbal, written & stand-up presentation skills
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media & other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital & application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations & ability to quickly identify the decision makers & decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.