FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Join a place where innovation, creativity, customer/business focus, continuous improvement, automation & operational objectives are a way of life & love what you do.
Were a company that doesnt stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits & exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, youll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Working with the development team & other engineers, you will conduct system analysis of operational issues to include automation, troubleshooting, & problem solving. You will be charged with monitoring the production environments, ensuring proactive management of events, active vendor management & proper systems optimization to maximize availability of critical services.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills & the ability to act as liaison, delivering information both to technical & non-technical teams. Being a highly motivated team player will also be absolutely essential within this role as well as being eager to learn new technologies.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Proactive monitoring & support of the production environments
- Posess exceptional analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- Maintain a good standard of providing information internally with regards to ongoing issues
- Ability to manage third party relationships
- Maintain & suggest improvements to the incident & problem processes
- Act promptly on alarms, service degradation & outages
- Acts as a focal point for outages until restoration
- Maintain, escalate & update Ops related tickets & applicable deliverables
- Deliver on KPIs set internally as well as adhere to SLAs with regards to service delivery to other departments
- Direct contact with Service Providers & 3rd parties
- Using industry best practice to handle service requests, incidents & change requests
- Create new & update existing knowledge base articles
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Must pass State of New Jersey Racing Commission background security check.
- A minimum of 2+ years professional experience in similar role preferred
- A minimum of 2+ years professional experience in an ecommerce role with significant focus on online or mobile applications preferred
- Experience working with Atlassian tools, such as JIRA & Confluence
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
An exciting environment with real growth
Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
Personal learning & development opportunities
401K plan with company match
100% coverage of health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on!
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.