We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
The Splash Implementation team helps the worlds best brands solve their scaled event marketing challenges by utilizing our software to provide workflow, flexible creative, powerful integrations & reporting with meaningful insights in regards to their event marketing operations & strategies. You'll become an expert Splash user while developing a deep understanding of event marketing program execution & analytics. The Technical Implementation Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of Implementation engagements as well as providing product, technical, & industry expertise to all key engagement stakeholders.
As a Technical Implementation Specialist, your problem solving, interpersonal, & analytical abilities will be deployed & developed daily as you work side-by-side with colleagues in a close-knit team & the strongest event marketers in the business. This role is very much hands-on, & the TIS is expected to take initiative, understand business & technical objectives of an engagement, manage client expectations & manage tasks to completion.
You will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from their Splash platform implementation. This role willsupport clients with their ongoing platform needs through best practice recommendations & platform configuration.
- Responsible to handle multiple clients at the same time
- Work alongside Project Management team to gather requirements, design & implement custom solutions for customers
- Perform discovery work sessions to determine the solution requirements
- Perform design work sessions & produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc.
- Provide customer specific configuration for Splash products
- Provide consulting services to Splash customers on how to configure Splash products to achieve a customers desired use cases
- Review & validate solution designs produced by other Services team members
- Serve as the Splash subject matter expert (SME) on Splash product capabilities
- Develop tools, processes & best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Splash
- Expand upon the Splash solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries & business functions
- Bachelors degree plus 3+ years of work experience in a client-facing professional services/consulting role; prior experience in event marketing & SaaS service delivery preferred
- Demonstrated ability to present solutions to clients, manage client expectations, & implement & deliver solutions
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, & implementation of SaaS applications
- Experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau) is a plus, but more important to be able to interpret & explain data in a meaningful way
- A working knowledge & proficiency in the Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Mail, JIRA & Confluence, & Microsoft Project (or equivalent Project Management software)
- A working knowledge of the following is preferred:
- JSON, HTTP Requests, REST
- Types of Authentication including Oauth & Basic Auth
- PHP, SQL, XML
- Understanding of UTM / URL parameters
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 25%) based on customer & business need
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.