Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting women leaders. Our members are VP & C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today & building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, & you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, & Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The Director of Guide Operations will lead & scale the operations for Chiefs Executive Coaches (Guides), who facilitate meetings for one of Chiefs key services Core. Modeled after YPO Forums, Core is a service for members to meet with a group of 10-12 peers to work through their deepest challenges & build a personal board of advisors. Our Guides are critical to the success of the service, & the member experience at-large. This role will oversee all of Guide operations, ensuring that all Guides & Core Groups are set up for success.
- Lead & scale the Guide Program operations as Chief grows exponentially in number of Core Groups & Guides, & across the U.S.
- Drive thought leadership on Guide Program operations, leading key initiatives to drive success of the Core service via our Guide Program
- Own the hiring process, including recruiting, interviewing, contracting, on-boarding, & training new guides, with the support of our existing Guide community
- Run the day-to-day operations of the Guide program, including bi-weekly Guide calls, on-going trainings & support Guides as they prepare for Core meetings
- Maintain & continuously improve resources for our Guides, empowering them to successfully facilitate Core meetings
- Monitor feedback & performance of all Guides, delivering constructive advice to optimize performance & impact
- Drive community & engagement within the 200+ executive coach community
What Were Looking For:
- 7-10 years of work experience, startup operations experience required
- Interest in leadership development, executive coaching, or professional growth programs, you are excited to work directly with Chiefs community of 200+ executive coaches
- Operations expert with EQ you know how to build to scale while developing customized relationships with your users
- Experience leading, motivating, & managing large & diverse teams
- Skilled in partnering with product or technology teams to identify, prioritize, & build solutions that enable the service to scale to a large group of stakeholders
- High-energy, adaptable, & excited to learn & roll up your sleeves in a startup environment
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & impact
- BA/BS required
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Youll be part of an early startup & deliver impact on a rapidly growing business
- Youll be a key leader working on the service central to the Chief experience
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages, 401k