Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Seller Implementation Project Manager team from Bucharest is working with some of the biggest companies in the world & their suppliers to deliver integration projects within EMEA, collaborating hand in hand with the teams located in USA & Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
- Contribute to the building & delivery of a strategy for Tradeshift Supplier Implementation team.
- Build & manage the Supplier Implementation Project team to drive Tradeshift's network growth efforts.
- Contribute to the development, & drive the continuous improvement of Onboarding processes, tools, & collateral
- Engage, influence & inspire our customer & supplier networks to utilize Tradeshift
- Optimize & align internal processes across Tradeshift
- Coach, train, & motivate the team
- Provide KPI reporting to Tradeshift management
- Business level in written & verbal English & another European language (French or German would be the preference)
- 2+ years of experience in People management
- 2+ years of expereince with either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within tech industry
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Highly motivated to over achieve against targets
- Excellent communication, presentation & highly refined interpersonal skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API's & e-commerce processes would be an advantage
Our office in Bucharesthas a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan & home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity