Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Senior Director, Publisher Sales. This unique individuals primary responsibility will be to sell our DoubleVerify Publisher Suite products to the Comscore top 100 digital publishers. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit & has experience selling enterprise software solutions. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous culture in a company thats driving change across the global digital landscape.
This stellar professional understands the unique challenges our Publisher clients face & can confidently articulate the vision of the DVPS solution.
- A background in selling or servicing advertising technology, particularly to premium publishers.
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key decision makers within the Publisher organization & proactively navigate the different business units
- Work with senior management of technology groups to understand & solve their needs.
- Prospect, network & generate new business from a strategic list of top tier publishers
- Unseat competitor solutions & gain market share for our products within the publisher ecosystem.
Who you are
- Stellar sales performance through resourceful execution & persistence.
- Very strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, contracting & closing
- The ability to navigate complex organizations & a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate information with product team
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams to drive a deal to closure
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 10+ years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in Salesforce