At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, & we love that we provide professional & indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly, billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are Made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers & the delight of game players.
We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it & we see that game players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
We are embarking on a mission to provide players, with creative opportunities & to also enhance the discovery of games made with Unity.
Join this new team as we explore the possibilities & shape the future of creativity & content discovery!
You will be joining the Technology Team to help craft the direction & the future of AR for consumers. You'll ensure that the product is aligned to the business strategy & is delivering value to our customers.
What youll be doing
- Capture & technically document user needs through interviews, surveys, & aggregating feedback from users, writing Epics, User Stories & Feature Descriptions for the development team
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define solutions to the problems users face, & validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Coordinate departments to build & implement decisive roadmap & priorities from product inception through launch.
- Measure success, collect, evaluate & report on data & feedback to make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate an outstanding product rollout.
- Communicate successes & challenges upwards & outwards throughout the entire product lifecycle
What were looking for
- Strong focus on user first, with proven experience in simplifying sophisticated technologies into simple workflows
- Solid experience developing AR & VR content & technologies
- Knowledge of Unity engine, editor & platform.
- Experience identifying various user problem gaps or product flaws & coming up with creative solutions with your teams
- Strong capability to drive influence, alignment & adoption among cross-functional teams for new solutions from start to finish
You might also have
- AR proven experience, with empathy & passion for solving the outstanding problems AR game developers face
- Ability to whiteboard scenarios, user journeys, & solution spaces
- Passion for gaming & awareness of game industry trends, specifically around multiplayer gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.