At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are the dominant world leader in the meal-kit market & have grown to operate in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About The Role:
We are currently seeking a high energy, roll up your sleeves Logistics Manager! This person will be responsible for developing, implementing & executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion & lean operations focused around logistics & the experience it provides to our customers. If youre looking to make a significant impact in a vital section of our business & help improve ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!
- Generate sound logistics initiatives & plans for improvement for various modes of transportation
- Drive Logistics through different areas of operations
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics & business judgment
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high level strategy
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback & lead change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business, & stay focused on the customer experience
- Develop & share best practices across our network
- Monitor, measure, & improve service level metrics
- You have an extraordinary academic record with degree from top tier university (Engineering & Business degrees preferred)
- You have 3+ years of experience with a leading supply chain, transportation, manufacturing companies
- Excellent excel & analytical skills; we need someone that is metrics driven!
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up environment & food industry
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- You have a proven ability to quickly adapt & drive the right results using data
- Exceptional project & people management skills (Six Sigma & Process improvement certification preferred)
- You have excellent organizational & follow up skills
- Strong passion for food will be an enormous asset!
Why Youll Love This Job:
- Youll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Were a start-up within a start-up. Were nimble but we have the institutional knowledge & the global resources
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh Team, please visit our job page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!