Shutterstock is a global technology company that powers one of the worlds largest marketplaces for high quality photos, illustrations, videos & music utilized by corporations, creative agencies, media & entertainment production companies, & news agencies of all sizes. Our goal is to help the world experience images, footage, & music in a more beautiful way.
About the opportunity: Strategic Account Executive, Media
Were seeking a Strategic Account Executive to join the Shutterstock team in our New York City office. The ideal candidate is hardworking & goal-oriented, with a hunter personality & a passion for sales. The candidate hired in this role will work on Shutterstocks Enterprise Sales Team & will be working with large clients including advertising agencies, publishers, corporations, & production houses.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business & revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list
- Prospecting key target clients, with an emphasis on Enterprise level companies, to meet new business objectives within the assigned territory
- Leading demonstrations of our Enterprise platform
- Structuring Enterprise level agreements
- Identifying new revenue opportunities & creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory
- Educating accounts, prospects & decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products & value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory list
- Working closely with assigned account manager to create strategy, focus, & prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Identify, negotiate, & plan marketing, PR, & social activities
The ideal candidate profile:
- 5+ years of outbound sales experience dealing with advertising agencies, media companies, & direct clients.
- Experience working with entertainment or production companies a plus
- SaaS sales experience preferred, not required
- Process-oriented sales approach with emphasis on client facing activity, management of pipeline & negotiating Enterprise level agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven ability to manage & grow accounts as well as develop new business
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current & future business requirements
What you can expect from us:
Culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole. Follow @LifeatShutterstock on Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at our culture & life.
Learning opportunities. Our team takes advantage of many learning opportunities through LinkedIn Learning & in-house workshops. This ambition brings new & passionate innovation & ideas to the table at Shutterstock.
Benefits. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, including a snack-filled office, affordable health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, & much more!
Interested in becoming a Strategic Account Executive, Media?
If you meet the profile outlined above, fill out & submit the application below!
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be personally contacted. We kindly ask that you do not submit multiple applications.
Shutterstock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We accept all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 180 million images & more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, visit www.shutterstock.com & follow us on Twitter & on Facebook.