The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to support programmatic HR efforts & partner directly with leaders on their people-related strategy. This person will also be responsible for championing the Yext culture. This role will be a member of the People Operations team to help us deliver a positive employee experience across Yext.
What Youll Do
- Support core HR processes, such as learning & development, employee engagement, retention, performance management, & compensation planning
- Advise line managers on people-related strategy & decisions in the areas of organizational design, compensation, retention, employee relations, legal compliance, & administration
- Collaborate within the People Team to develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights & contemporary organization & people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager & employee compliance within the company
- Manage/build policies & procedures, & governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning & development
What You Have
- University degree or similar college level education with a focus on Human Resources preferred
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Strong mentality for continuous improvement & exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, & at the next moment being part of strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes & build solutions to address those issues
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact & diplomacy
- Familiarity with employee relations & employment law, & performance management
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.