Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures & CRV & hundreds of companies like AT&T, MLB, Zillow, Box, FabFitFun, & ASICS rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Its a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, weve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, & held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US - San Francisco, New York, & now Denver.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives & leading them to achieve team quotas. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales & is based in our NYC office. As a team-oriented management professional, you be working cross-functionally with critical members of the Customer Success, Marketing, & Sales Operations teams.
- Provides directional leadership for a growing team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Oversee the daily activities & performance of each Enterprise Account Executive
- Consistently meets/exceeds the outlined metrics as a manager
- Continue to build & strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring, & development strategies
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation & technology toolsets
- Proactively identify & implement new strategies to improve sales cycle
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, related fields, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales management experience in a high-tech startup environment
- 5+ years of quota carrying B2B enterprise software sales experience
- Previous experience with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota & outlined metrics
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com & other CRM platforms
- Team player whos comfortable working with all department leaders in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to be an inspirational leader
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 09/21/2018