Who we are:
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Were looking for a contract recruiter who enjoys the strategy & execution sides of recruiting - & who loves to source & hire great candidates. This is a short-term position that will be responsible for driving talent including engineering, field operations & revenue into the top of our funnel.
What you will accomplish:
- Working with our technical recruiting team to understand our technical stack & hiring needs
- Sourcing & driving qualified engineering candidates into our recruiting process
- Develop a pipeline of qualified prospects based on a structured sourcing strategy
- Manage field operations hiring across two markets
What we are looking for:
- Experience successfully recruiting software engineering talent in the New York market
- Expertise in sourcing, sourcing strategies & converting top engineering talent
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently & employ effective organizational, project & time management skills
- An affinity for & experience in producing data & analytics to drive recruitment strategy
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking systems
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique & every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products & offerings impact cities across the world & its our goal to represent the diversity & differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, & veteran status.