About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group Tech
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, & committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team & seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, & getting things right. This is not a go-to-your-cubicle workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication & collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job to the best of your ability!
We are looking for a full-stack software engineer to join our world-class team of technologists. The Checkout squad is responsible for the customer experience at the most critical step of the journey on the TodayTix iOS & Android apps & multiple TTG-run websites. You will join a full-stack team working across multiple platforms to create the most efficient checkout experience in theater.
- Love crafting beautiful & performant consumer facing experiences
- Care deeply about code aesthetics & process
- Be a great software engineer with passion for best practices & design patterns
- Write simple, well tested, comprehensible & maintainable code
- Be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with other engineers & solving problems as a team
- Have deep experience using one or more of any leading frameworks
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environment & are looking to grow personally & wear new hats as we scale
- Have effectively operated a consumer-facing commerce stack
- Experience with any of the following: Java, PHP, React
- You have experience with AWS and/or Terraform & Ansible provisioning
- You have ambitions to improve your existing Node or Python skills
- Experience of working with serverless architectures
- You have passion for automation (CI/CD) & Docker
- Knowledge (or general enthusiasm) for theatre
We believe in using the right tool for the job, rather than adhering to any given platform. Our production systems currently use Node, Python, Java/Groovy, PHP & React/Redux/Nextjs. We use AWS Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Datadog & AWS as backing services but with your insights any of that may change if theres a good enough business reason.
Good to Know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.