Similarwebs market intelligence solutions provide brand & agency customers with insights to help them understand, track & grow their or their clients digital market share. At Similarweb we bring together the industrys top talent to work together & create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
So what is an Industry Manager (IM)?
The Industry Manager - Agency role at Similarweb is to be an evangelist for Similarweb to Digital agencies worldwide, as well as enable Similarwebs marketing, Go-to-Market & product teams. Youll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest agencies in the world on their strategy as well as contribute to Similarwebs product strategy for agency customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing & Evangelism
- Produce industry reports with high quality insights
- Account-based marketing - work with marketing & GTM to develop customer-specific content
- Promote the Similarweb brand through webinars, industry thought-leadership & media appearances (e.g. TV interviews, events)
- Industry Expertise
- Be the expert on Agency personas, use cases & value propositions to support product marketing & cross-funnel campaigns
- GTM Enablement
- Provide best practice to AM/clients on industry verticals
- Work with Account Managers to solve complex client issues to turn around at-risk clients
- Produce high quality insights (via emails & presentations) to promote ongoing usage & client satisfaction
- Product strategy:
- Create a feedback loop with the Solutions Teams to help drive the product forwards with feature suggestions, market feedback & validation
This is a full time position reporting to the Director of Agency Business
What will I bring to the team?
- 5+ years of big 6 agency or consulting experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Confident presenter & public speaker
- Passion for digital marketing & emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Highly skilled in Excel & Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently, be proactive & seek out opportunities
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.