Were excited to be looking for a Senior Associate of Influencer Marketing to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote & expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing, you will strategize & execute campaigns with macro & celebrity influencers. This is an opportunity to impact our bottom line in one of our fastest growing acquisition channels, Influencer Marketing!
This role is perfect for you if you are a passionate & relationship-oriented influencer marketing professional & are excited to leverage your experience to grow this channel in a strategic, fun, & innovative environment.
What youll do
- Play a critical role in creating brand-aligned & high-conversion influencer strategies using our influencer platforms (Grin & Activate)
- Manage influencer campaign processes including, but not limited to, sourcing talent, negotiating offers, managing product budgets & evaluating performance of macro to celebrity influencers
- Deeply analyze & report out on campaign performance to optimize future campaigns; lead the team in analytics & reporting best practices
- Proactively suggest new sourcing strategies to support team goals
- Build & maintain strong relationships with agents, influencers, cross functional teams & peers
What were looking for someone who brings
- 2-3 years of experience in influencer marketing; experience with macro & celebrity influencers strongly preferred
- Proficient in data analytics & Excel; track record of leveraging insights to optimize campaigns
- Confidence in speaking directly with influencers & agents Strong time management, collaboration & communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously & prioritize tasks & responsibilities
- Experience with influencer marketing platforms is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.