WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
A Manager, Consumer Experience (CX) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of the Consumer Experience team who are responsible for providing general support to our consumers, customers, couples & guests, by phone, chat, social and/or email. As a Manager of this team, you will work closely with each team member & other Managers to ensure the team is on track in terms of performance management, career development, KPI compliance, assist in training for new product rollouts, & assure the highest level of consumer satisfaction is achieved.
- Retain, develop & motivate a diverse group of CX Representatives.
- Thoroughly understanding & applying our CX processes in a variety of scenarios, which will include having a deep immersion with our users - understanding their needs, complaints & feedback. Then using this information to determine best practices, communication & support tactics.
- Ensure the team meets its goals & objectives (KPIs) through effective hiring, performance management, coaching & career development.
- Assure CX Reps, Design Specialists, Support Specialists, etc., are maintaining their productivity goals individually & as a team.
- Actively addressing team questions & concerns.
- Review & respond to complex issues & questions.
- Work one-on-one with CX Reps to observe & coach phone calls, emails & live chat communication to evaluate customer interactions & collaborate on best practices.
- Assist department Senior Manager/Director in setting goals for the team & weigh in on compensation plans.
- Be an active member of the CX Leadership Team, participating in goal planning, sharing best practices & productivity tips; always showing a positive, mentoring style of leadership.
- Work with the team to identify opportunities for optimization and/or growth of existing site tools.
- Conduct, attend & contribute to weekly team, management, & other applicable meetings.
- Summarize, collect & analyze call center/contact center trends & data for regular performance reports for internal & departmental use.
- Management of ongoing tasks, which may include timecard approvals, adjustments, vacation requests, scheduling, & process improvements.
SUCCESSFUL MANAGER, CX, THE KNOT INVITATIONS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Ability to provide feedback & coach in a constructive & positive manner
- 5+ years of strong customer service with an exceptional track record of performance
- Previous experience in the wedding industry a plus
- Phenomenal interpersonal & communication skills, with the distinct ability to work with all levels of an organization, internally & externally
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs) & the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
IT'S A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of print, publishing or paper
- Familiarity with graphic design programs, such as InDesign, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in an active eCommerce CX team that monitors sales goals
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.