Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About the team:
The IT team is a group of exceptional individuals responsible for successful Corporate Technology service delivery to Foursquare team members globally. This group manages the administrative, logistical & technical support for day-to-day corporate technology functions. They are responsible for planning & delivering integrated information services to enable internal Foursquare team members to access services & information they need, when & where they need it.
- Proactively monitor & assess SaaS system stack for utilization, capacity, & functionality, & provide timely response & resolution to system-generated alerts.
- Assist in administering our fleet of macOS devices for OS upgrades & application patching.
- Create & maintain documentation about corporate systems, policies & procedures.
- Collaborate with other Operations teams & Engineering teams on projects & incidents.
- Be a valued contributor in a high-achieving IT environment. This means mentoring others, setting the standard for excellence, & also identifying the resources you need to continue your own personal development.
- 2+ years of experience in IT Systems Engineering (SaaS experience required, on-Prem OK)
- Experience with administering G-Suite Enterprise via APIs
- Familiarity with configuring & administering IAM/iDP SSO systems (Jumpcloud or Okta or OneLogin all qualify).
- Familiarity in scripting & automation, python & bash.
- Familiarity with administering macOS endpoints in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of networking concepts, infrastructure topology & architecture, performance engineering, scalability & system engineering
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience working with partners across several teams (technical & non-technical)
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.