Zola is looking for an Operations Intern to join the Operations team. This role will report into an Operations Associate & partner closely with the Customer Service, Merchandising & Planning teams. The Operations Intern will have exposure to similar experiences assigned to a full-time Operations Associate. This role is ideal for someone who is a natural problem solver with a strong desire to gain the technical & practical knowledge required to launch a career in Operations.
- Working directly with vendors & 3PL to ensure on-time shipment of orders
- Assisting with customer & vendor order issues via Zendesk
- Acts as a liaison to our Merchandising, Planning, & Finance counterparts; ensuring that each team has the resources necessary for effective decision-making on a day-to-day basis
- Analyzing data & preparing reports on supply chain operations trends & opportunities for improvement
- Participate in vendor onboarding calls
- Work with our operations leads to define key areas of optimization
- Assist with process standardization, documentation, & work-flow design
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects related to vendor compliance, order management, & EDI
- Working towards a Bachelor degree (rising Junior or Senior)
- Effective oral & written communicator; ability to provide clear & concise communication to our internal & external partners while embodying the Zola voice
- Builds strong relationships with a positive & collaborative spirit
- Detail oriented & analytical with effective organizational & problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly & work efficiently with competing priorities
- Self-motivated, adaptable, & resourceful
- Willingness to tackle the task at hand, no matter how small
- Possesses a foundational understanding of Microsoft Excel
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!