Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, & can communicate & execute solutions that solve for the needs of the customer. You should be an experienced team member who is comfortable learning while also taking the lead on projects & collaborating with Mailchimps Marketing, Design, & Engineering teams, among others.
What youll do here:
- Supports Product Managers in the successful delivery of products, participating in stand-ups, Pragmatic Planning, showcases & retrospectives
- Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, & escalates as needed
- Diagnose & resolve issues with the product by partnering with Support Product Analysts to examine direct customer feedback, CSAT or conversion anomalies, and/or unseasonal increases in support inquiries
- Evangelize business goals to team, manage minor scope & schedule tradeoffs that align with the goals
- Complete weekly status to inform management of how projects are progressing based on estimated delivery timeframes
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have proven experience as a contributor on cross-functional teams building alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- You have strong written & interpersonal communication skills
- You demonstrate strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You possess strong analysis, troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- You have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- You have a Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience in Marketing, Product, Design or Technology
- You have demonstrated work experience delivering a consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) solutions in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.