Customer Success at Policygenius...
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for customers? Are you a team-player & a great communicator? Do you love getting into the nitty-gritty & have a keen eye for process? You might be a good fit for our growing Customer Success team!
Our high-performing Customer Success team is focused on helping our customers complete the final steps of activating their life insurance policy -- & making sure they feel good about it!
In this role, you will
- Master workflows while navigating insurance carrier websites & our proprietary CRM software, & take the wheel when troubleshooting & proposing solutions
- Become a subject matter expert on our life insurance products & carriers through independent, onsite training & cross-functional collaboration
- Communicate masterfully when working with internal stakeholders & leaving internal notes for your colleagues
- Provide & receive actionable feedback that will help drive efficiency & best-in-class customer experience
- After passing your life insurance licensing exam & completing comprehensive onboarding, receive additional training to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Exhibit strong attention to detail while carefully reviewing documents for completion & accuracy
- Develop phone & chat skills to communicate with insurance carriers & address clients questions about their policies & delivery requirements via phone, email & SMS
- Learn & master consultative selling techniques to ensure coverage meets individual customer needs via phone, email & SMS
- Answer customer questions about life insurance, the policy they've been approved for, changes in health class, & delivery requirements, all while maintaining a positive attitude
Wed love to hear from you if
- You have a Bachelors degree (preferred)
- You have at least 1 year of experience with data entry, document review, other detail-oriented organizational tasks AND/OR with customer-facing work such as sales, customer service, client experience, etc.
- Youre quick to adapt to new technology & can easily navigate multiple computer systems & interfaces simultaneously
- You communicate precisely, professionally & with enthusiasm in both verbal & written communication with internal & external stakeholders alike
- You possess a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, & passion for helping customers
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, & buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO & co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, & weve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, were proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (weve doubled in size year over year!), weve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, & humor, & we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, & creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why weve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated & is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives & opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, & excellence across all parts of our company, & are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!