As a Digital analyst in the Marketing Analytics Growth team, you will join a cross-functional team which acts as a key consultant for the International part of HelloFresh business. You will interact with stakeholders from the Paid Marketing team, & will be the lead contact person for them with regards to our Marketing analytics & reporting tool. Your experience with marketing automation tools, data sources for marketing & attribution, together with your communication & organizational skills will have a big impact on the companys performance.
What youll do
You will be the major owner of Clarisights, an innovative reporting software we use on a daily basis across all online marketing channels as well as multiple offline paid channels.
Within your clarisights owner role you will
- Work together with the Clarisights team, data warehouse team as well as marketing analytics reporting team on ensuring data quality within software across all its data pipelines
- maintain & improve data models within Clarisights
- define roadmap for strategic software development (e.g. define new API integrations that will be implemented by the clarisights team)
- insure definitions & metrics consistency
- be the major spokesperson for the software within the company as well as the major point of contact for all questions connected with the software for all relevant stakeholders
- build & maintain chosen dashboards within Clarisights (the software is used mostly as a self-service solution for the channel owners, some of reports need, however, special care)
- work on chosen deep-dive reports on the basis of Clarisights data
What youll bring
- Experience in working with data pipelines (such as maintenance of Google Analytics data or advanced usage of Tableau)
- Experience in working with online marketing data (either as an analyst or online marketing channel owner)
- Basic SQL skills, basic python skills
- Very strong project management skills
- Strong problems solving skills
- Hand-ons can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in working with Clarisight is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS & workflow management tools like Jenkins or Airflow is a plus but not required
What we offer
not sure if this is most up to date version, please, check with HR (what is, for example, about competitive remuneration package?
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.