NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
NewsCred partners with various marketing vendors & service providers to deliver value to our rapidly growing customer base, including an expansive list of publishers to offer a content marketplace. The Partner Manager will be the primary owner for the publisher partnerships but will also have the ability to contribute to other areas of partnerships for NewsCred.
The Partner Manager is responsible for Marketplace, the licensed content business at NewsCred. Marketplace is an industry differentiator for NewsCred. It allows customers to scale their operations by bringing authoritative, unbiased industry insight into their content hubs. The Marketplace is fueled by our partnerships with publishers, who represent over 2,000 publications & titles.
This is a critical role within the company as Marketplace is a significant product offering from NewsCred.
If you have a deep interest in business / relationship / program management, want to juggle a broad set of responsibilities, & work in a nimble & creative environment, please contact us!
What You'll Do
- Manage & nurture publisher relationships, handling contract terms & rights granted by publishers
- Assume responsibility for how NewsCred defines the value, price & strategy for the licensed content
- Evaluate content supply & demand to ensure that the library matches what our customers & prospects need
- Structure & manage strategic business development deals
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, Product & Customer Success to set best practices, increase customer engagement, & identify gaps in content coverage while representing publishers as external stakeholders
- Shape the future of Marketplace by adapting the offering to our evolving customer requirements
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated business development experience (3-5 years) from partner acquisition to enablement to retention, with a focus in the content syndication space
- Content Marketing & marketing tech experience is preferred, as is an understanding of the technologies that support it (social, amplification, publishing, marketing automation)
- Stellar written skills to create collateral & execute on sales enablement plan
- Thoughtful & thorough thinking to maintain the business model for Marketplace
- Entrepreneurial spirit with passion to collaborate across various departments
- Proven ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction
- Analytically-oriented approach, with an understanding of how data can be applied to identify opportunities & craft stories
- Experience working in CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, or Adobe Experience Manager
- Familiarity with JSON, RSS, XML
- Familiarity configuring Google Analytics (i.e GTM & UTM)
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in ourHow We Workdocument
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- A full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days
- Partnership with a Concierge Health Care service, allowing you to book same-day appointments & get 24/7 medical advice
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially pay down thousands in your loans
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting & hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.