Breather is the leading provider of space-as-a-service, with its growing network of private workspaces built for productivity. Breather enables businesses to access flexible workspace by the hour, day or month, with hundreds of locations across 10 cities including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, & London.
Breathers unique instant reservation & access technology make it easy for any business to find & keep space for as long as they need it, whether for a quick meeting, a full-day offsite or month-to-month office space for the whole team.
Reporting to the city Operations Manager, & working closely the Facilities Technician & our Design & Launch/Operations teams, the Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Operations & Construction teams with tasks related to the launch & maintenance of Breather spaces. You will apply best practices & ingenuity to drive smart decisions & flawless execution as we expand our portfolio & strive for excellence.
As a Facilities Coordinator at Breather, you will:
- Support the Launch/Operations teams by coordinating & overseeing the launch, revamps, space closures, furniture modifications, move-in/outs, & space maintenance throughout the city.
- Manage relationships with all contractors & vendors across the market, ensuring access to locations when necessary & prompt payment of invoices.
- Maintain relationships with any third-party service providers who service systems in our buildings.
- Provide facilities administration & project work, including assistance with managing on-site vendors & movers.
- Perform physical maintenance tasks, including handling necessary repairs.
- Triage maintenance requests submitted via our internal ticketing system. It will be your job to ensure that all locations are maintained in excellent condition, quickly addressing any issues that arise to ensure the quality of experience.
Helpful Skills & Experience You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in logistic planning/coordinating, including deliveries & inventory reports
- Youre great at time management & can effectively prioritize tasks
- Computer savvy, comfortable in application based software
- Able to problem-solve quickly & efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure & prioritize tasks in a compressed timeframe
- You're energetic, wellspoken with impeccable communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail oriented, have a keen eye for composition & details that make up the space
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching & lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!