Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, & personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty & administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment thats fun, collaborative & innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education & aren't afraid to show it.
What youll do:
As a Salesforce Administrator at Schoology, you will be part of the Revenue Operations team whose mission is to empower our market-facing teams to advance whats possible in education by driving productivity, scalability, & transparency. Youll be responsible for supporting multiple departments in the areas of application configuration using native in-app development frameworks, enhancing & creating reports & dashboards, & collaborating with various business leads to implement work stream optimizations. You should be comfortable with assembling project plans, documenting workflows, hands-on configuration & troubleshooting issues. We are seeking someone with excellent technical & communication skills who can simultaneously manage day-to-day requests & long-term overhaul of our SFDC architecture.
- Identify core operational issues & propose new work streams, application solutions, & process improvements for core business units.
- Own CRM data stewardship, focus on database scalability, & short-term & long-term database optimizations & common standards.
- Frontline end-user Salesforce inquiries & support tickets.
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy & territories in response to personnel changes. Reassign Accounts, Contacts, & Opportunities in response to personnel changes. Grant/remove & maintain user licenses.
- Create & maintain reports & dashboards for end users & management.
- Integrate various systems & tools using out-of-the-box services
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, & Accounts; performing mass uploads & updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields & data; ensuring screens, fields & workflow have accurate names & reflect current workflow.
- Interface directly with consultants & other developers as needed to manage large-scale projects.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Level 1 Salesforce Administration Certification
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC & have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard sfdc reporting functionality
- Experience building workflow rules, flows & using process builder
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving & analytical skills
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate & proficient in standard Microsoft & G-suite office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills, data & software applications
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a SaaS startup
- Experience with Marketo, Gainsight, Tableau, Outreach or Zendesk
- Coding or web developer experience
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity, & Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & embraces diversity of every kind.