Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
Reporting to the SVP of Finance, this role will oversee the Business Intelligence team that owns data reporting, develops analytics & measurement tools, & drives initiatives that help optimize revenue across multiple business segments. Youll help prepare external reporting including our publicly reported KPIs & Board of Directors materials. Your team will work closely with FP&A to oversee CLEAR Plus revenue budgeting & forecasting, including our member retention model. Youll have the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership across the organization to develop new revenue driving initiatives, define KPIs, & build reporting to measure impact. This role will have direct & regular contact with the CEO & CFO.
What You Will Do:
- Develop metrics to measure performance of the business across marketing, pricing strategies, promotions, user experience & new product launches
- Oversee CLEAR Plus revenue reporting & analytics; Budget, Forecast & Long Range Plan
- Work closely with marketing & partnership teams to evaluate revenue implications of new opportunities/campaigns & provide ongoing support on revenue share reporting & analysis
- Work closely with Data Engineering team to ensure integrity & quality of data flowing into our BI tool (Looker)
- Drive ad hoc analysis independently & execute ad hoc requests from management
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 10+ years experience in an analytical finance role; Subscription experience is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills with experience leading a team of BI/Analytics professionals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to synthesize data & complex information, & present succinctly to executives & stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in BI tools, such as Looker
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent experience in a quantitative field
- Business strategy experience a plus
- Comfortable interfacing with public company senior leadership & Board of Directors
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, collaborate effectively, & build consensus in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive analysis independently with little guidance